Botanical Family : Ericaceae
Distilled parts : Leaves
Origin : Nepal
The batch number has shown on the label.
- Invites you to relax
- Diluted in a Vegetable Oil, it is used in massage for muscles and joints
Atmospheric diffusion: To clean and purify the atmosphere of your home, but also to create a relaxing atmosphere and thus perfume a room.
Depending on the diffusers and the size of the room, pour between 5 and 30 drops, and allow 30 minutes for a large room and about 15 minutes for a bedroom. In all cases, comply with the instructions for the device used.
In cosmetics: In cosmetics, it soothes and relieves joint pain, but also reduces and promotes the healing of bruises and blows.
The essential oil of Wintergreen lying down is used very diluted in a rich vegetable oil to perform a relaxing and soothing massage. Pour 4 drops of essential oil for 1 teaspoon of vegetable oil of your choice and massage gently into the area concerned. The massage is carried out on the painful areas according to the problems.
You can also refer to specific books or specialized sites to discover other ways to use your essential oils.
- Do not use on Children under 7 years of age.
- Do not use in case of moral depression or asthenia.
- Do not use on people allergic to essential oils.
- Consult a physician for any therapeutic indication or oral treatment.
- Never inject essential oils intravenously or intramuscularly and do not combine them with drug treatments without medical advice.
- In case of doubts or questions, do not hesitate to ask your doctor for advice.
- Do not leave essential oil bottles within the reach of children.
To preserve :
- The recommended storage period for the direct consumption of essential oils, especially in infusion, is two years.
- For any other use, essential oils are still as effective after five or six years.
Gaultherie procubens (wintergreen) leaf oil.
Dangerous. Comply with precautions for use.
Harmful in case of swallowed. Repeated exposure may cause skin dryness or cracking.
From $400 purchase*