Botanical Family : Lamiaceae
Distilled parts : Leaves and Flowers
Origin : France
The batch number has shown on the label.
- Rich in antibacterial and antifungal agents
- Diluted in a vegetable oil, it is particularly recommended as a balancing and energizing massage. It is also repairing and purifying for the skin, without being aggressive.
In infusion: To warm up, stimulate the natural defences, fight against infections and stimulate the nervous system.
To do this, mix 3 to 4 drops in a litre of warm, non-boiling water. Indeed, water that is too hot tends to evaporate the essential oil too quickly and could also degrade the essential oil and its components, making it less effective. It is important to dilute the essential oil in honey or on a sugar cube which you will then add in warm water, in order to unify the mixture. Once your preparation is done, you can enjoy your tea for a moment of relaxation, at any time of the day.
Atmospheric diffusion: To clean and purify the atmosphere of your interior, but also to create a fresh atmosphere and thus perfume a room.
Depending on the diffusers and the size of the room, pour between 5 and 30 drops, and allow 30 minutes for a large room and about 15 minutes for a bedroom. In all cases, comply with the instructions for the device used.
In cosmetics: In cosmetics, it is used to repair and purify the skin, but also to perform a balancing and energizing massage.
Thyme essential oil is used very diluted in a rich vegetable oil to solve skin problems. Pour 4 drops of essential oil for 1 teaspoon of vegetable oil of your choice and massage gently into the area concerned.
- Do not use on Children under 7 years of age.
- Do not use in case of moral depression or asthenia.
- Do not use on people allergic to essential oils.
- Consult a physician for any therapeutic indication or oral treatment.
- Never inject essential oils intravenously or intramuscularly and do not combine them with drug treatments without medical advice.
- In case of doubts or questions, do not hesitate to ask your doctor for advice.
- Do not leave essential oil bottles within the reach of children.
To preserve :
- The recommended storage period for the direct consumption of essential oils, especially in infusion, is two years.
- For any other use, essential oils are still as effective after five or six years.
Thymus vulgaris (thujanol thyme) flower/leaf oil, linalool*, limonene*, geraniol*, citral*.
*Allergens naturally present
Dangerous. Comply with precautions for use.
Flammable liquid and vapour. May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways. Causes skin irritation. May cause an allergic skin reaction. Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.