Botanical Family : Poaceae
Distilled parts : Leaves
The batch number has shown on the label.
- Very pleasant after a hearty meal
- Brings a soothing atmosphere to vervain notes
- Diluted in a Vegetable Oil, to be used as a soothing massage after a generous meal.
For infusion: For its tonic and digestive properties.
To do this, mix 3 to 4 drops in a litre of warm, non-boiling water. Indeed, water that is too hot tends to evaporate the essential oil too quickly and could also degrade the essential oil and its components, making it less effective. It is important to dilute the essential oil in honey or on a sugar cube which you will then add in warm water, in order to unify the mixture. Once your preparation is done, you can enjoy your tea for a moment of relaxation, at any time of the day.
For atmospheric diffusion: To cleanse and purify the atmosphere of your home, but also to create a soothing atmosphere with notes of verbena.
Depending on the diffusers and the size of the room, pour between 5 and 30 drops, and allow 30 minutes for a large room and about 15 minutes for a bedroom. In all cases, comply with the instructions for the device used.
For cosmetics uses: In cosmetics, allows you to perform a soothing massage.
Lemongrass essential oil is used very diluted in a rich vegetable oil to provide a soothing massage. Pour 4 drops of essential oil for 1 teaspoon of vegetable oil of your choice and massage gently into the area concerned. A few drops in a shampoo can strengthen the hair.
You can also refer to specific books or specialized sites to discover other ways to use your essential oils.
- Do not use on Children under 7 years of age.
- Do not use in case of moral depression or asthenia.
- Do not use on people allergic to essential oils.
- Consult a physician for any therapeutic indication or oral treatment.
- Never inject essential oils intravenously or intramuscularly and do not combine them with drug treatments without medical advice.
- In case of doubts or questions, do not hesitate to ask your doctor for advice.
- Do not leave essential oil bottles within the reach of children.
To preserve :
- The recommended storage period for the direct consumption of essential oils, especially in infusion, is two years.
- For any other use, essential oils are still as effective after five or six years.
Cymbopogon flexuosus (lemongrass) herb oil, linalool*, limonene*, citronellol*, geraniol*, citral*.
*Allergens naturally present.
Dangerous. Comply with precautions for use.
Contains: citral, geraniol, linalool, limonene. May cause an allergic skin reaction. Cause serious eye damage.
Causes skin irritation. Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.