Botanical Family : Apiaceae
Distilled parts : Leaves
The batch number has shown on the label.
- Very pleasant after a hearty meal
- Digestive Toners
- Diluted in a Vegetable Oil, it is recommended for a soothing and anti-inflammatory massage
For infusion: For its tonic and digestive properties.
To do this, mix 3 to 4 drops in a litre of warm, non-boiling water. Indeed, water that is too hot tends to evaporate the essential oil too quickly and could also degrade the essential oil and its components, making it less effective. It is important to dilute the essential oil in honey or on a sugar cube which you will then add in warm water, in order to unify the mixture. Once your preparation is done, you can enjoy your tea for a moment of relaxation, at any time of the day.
For atmospheric diffusion: To clean and purify the atmosphere of your home. Preferably add a lemon essential oil to balance the smell.
Depending on the diffusers and the size of the room, pour between 5 and 30 drops, and allow 30 minutes for a large room and about 15 minutes for a bedroom. In all cases, comply with the instructions for the device used.
For cosmetics uses: Allows to perform soothing massages of the chest, abdomen and back. Do not hesitate to add a few drops of Lemon EO to balance the smell of the mixture.
Coriander essential oil is used very diluted in a rich vegetable oil to perform a massage that stimulates concentration and dissipates anxiety and stress. Pour 4 drops of essential oil for 1 teaspoon of vegetable oil of your choice and massage gently into the area concerned.
- Do not use on Children under 7 years of age.
- Do not use in case of moral depression or asthenia.
- Do not use on people allergic to essential oils.
- Consult a physician for any therapeutic indication or oral treatment.
- Never inject essential oils intravenously or intramuscularly and do not combine them with drug treatments without medical advice.
- In case of doubts or questions, do not hesitate to ask your doctor for advice.
- Do not leave essential oil bottles within the reach of children.
To preserve :
- The recommended storage period for the direct consumption of essential oils, especially in infusion, is two years.
- For any other use, essential oils are still as effective after five or six years.
Coriandrum sativum (Coriander) leaf extract, linalool*, limonene*, citronellol*.
*Allergens naturally present
Dangerous. Comply with precautions for use.
Contains: linalool, alpha-pinene, beta-pinene, limonene. May cause an allergic skin reaction. Cause serious eye irritation. Causes skin irritation. Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.