Botanical Family : Lauraceae
Distilled parts : Leaves
Origin : Madagascar
- Stimulate natural defences
For infusion: To stimulate the immune system. It also has detoxifying properties.
To do this, mix 3 to 4 drops in a litre of warm, non-boiling water. Indeed, water that is too hot would tend to evaporate the essential oil too quickly. This is why it is important to dilute the essential oil in honey or on a sugar cube which you will then add in warm water. Once your preparation is done, you can enjoy your tea for a moment of relaxation, at any time of the day.
For atmosphere diffusion: X (Strong cocentration of Phenols)
For cosmetics uses: X (cinnamon leaf essential oil is dermo-caustic due to high concentration of Phenols)
You can also refer to specific books or specialized sites to discover other ways to use your essential oils.
- Do not use on Children under 7 years of age.
- Do not use in case of moral depression or asthenia.
- Do not use on people allergic to essential oils.
- Consult a physician for any therapeutic indication or oral treatment.
- Never inject essential oils intravenously or intramuscularly and do not combine them with drug treatments without medical advice.
- In case of doubts or questions, do not hesitate to ask your doctor for advice.
- Do not leave essential oil bottles within the reach of children.
To preserve :
- The recommended storage period for the direct consumption of essential oils, especially in infusion, is two years.
- For any other use, essential oils are still as effective after five or six years.