Botanical Family : Asteraeae
Distilled parts : Floral Buds
Origin : Madagascar
The batch number has shown on the label.
- Widely used to clear and purify the airways
- Ideal for cleaning the atmosphere
- Diluted in vegetable oil, it is particularly recommended for massage to purify and promote breathing.
Atmospheric diffusion: To clean and purify the atmosphere of your home, but also to promote breathing.
Depending on the diffusers and the size of the room, pour between 5 and 30 drops, and allow 30 minutes for a large room and about 15 minutes for a bedroom. In all cases, comply with the instructions for the device used.
In cosmetics: In cosmetics, it helps to promote breathing and increase the breath.
The essential oil of Helichryse Bractée is used very diluted in a rich vegetable oil to perform a respiratory massage. Pour 4 drops of essential oil for 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil of your choice and gently massage the solar plexus or the area concerned.
- Do not use on Children under 7 years of age.
- Do not use in case of moral depression or asthenia.
- Do not use on people allergic to essential oils.
- Consult a physician for any therapeutic indication or oral treatment.
- Never inject essential oils intravenously or intramuscularly and do not combine them with drug treatments without medical advice.
- In case of doubts or questions, do not hesitate to ask your doctor for advice.
- Do not leave essential oil bottles within the reach of children.
To preserve :
- The recommended storage period for the direct consumption of essential oils, especially in infusion, is two years.
- For any other use, essential oils are still as effective after five or six years.
Helicrysum braceiferum (helichrysum) flower oil, linalool*, limonene*, benzyl cinnamate.
*Allergens naturally present
Dangerous. Comply with precautions for use.
Contains: beta-pinene, alpha-pinene, linalool, limonene. May cause an allergic skin reaction. Flammable liquid and vapour.
Causes skin irritation. May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways. Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.