100% PURE & ORGANIC
Essential oils are used for the well-being they provide, they are concentrates of efficiency and pleasure for a better wellness and a better life.
Botanical Family : Anacardiaceae
Distilled parts : Aerial Parts
Origin : Morocco
The batch number has shown on the label.
- Widely used to help reduce oedemas
- Diluted in a vegetable oil, it is particularly recommended for draining, invigorating and circulatory massage. It is also very effective against heavy leg syndrome.
Atmospheric diffusion: To promote breathing
Depending on the diffusers and the size of the room, pour between 5 and 30 drops, and allow 30 minutes for a large room and about 15 minutes for a bedroom. In all cases, comply with the instructions for the device used.
In cosmetics: In particular, it solves problems of heavy legs and provides a draining and invigorating massage.
The essential oil of Lentisque Pistachio is used very diluted in a rich vegetable oil to perform a draining and invigorating massage. Pour 4 drops of essential oil for 1 teaspoon of vegetable oil of your choice and massage gently into the area concerned.
- Do not use on Children under 7 years of age.
- Do not use in case of moral depression or asthenia.
- Do not use on people allergic to essential oils.
- Consult a physician for any therapeutic indication or oral treatment.
- Never inject essential oils intravenously or intramuscularly and do not combine them with drug treatments without medical advice.
- In case of doubts or questions, do not hesitate to ask your doctor for advice.
- Do not leave essential oil bottles within the reach of children.
To preserve :
- The recommended storage period for the direct consumption of essential oils, especially in infusion, is two years.
- For any other use, essential oils are still as effective after five or six years.
Pistacia lentiscus (pistachio mastic) leaf oil, limonene*, linalool*, geraniol*.
*Allergens naturally present
Dangerous. Comply with precautions for use.
Contains: alpha-pinene, limonene, beta-pinene, linalool. May cause an allergic skin reaction.
Flammable liquid and vapour. Causes skin irritation. May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways. Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.