100% PURE & ORGANIC
Essential oils are used for the well-being they provide, they are concentrates of efficiency and pleasure for a better wellness and a better life.
Botanical Family : Lamiaceae
Distilled parts : Flowering plants
Origin : France
- In infusion it is favourable to the silhouette
- To be diffused it is purifying and purifying
- Diluted in Vegetable Oil, to be used for invigorating massages and heavy legs.
In infusion: For its detoxifying properties and to facilitate digestion.
To do this, mix 3 to 4 drops in a litre of warm, non-boiling water. Indeed, water that is too hot tends to evaporate the essential oil too quickly and could also degrade the essential oil and its components, making it less effective. It is important to dilute the essential oil in honey or on a sugar cube which you will then add in warm water, in order to unify the mixture. Once your preparation is done, you can enjoy your tea for a moment of relaxation, at any time of the day.
Atmospheric diffusion: To clean and purify the atmosphere of your interior, but also to create a refreshing atmosphere and thus deodorize a room.
Depending on the diffusers and the size of the room, pour between 5 and 30 drops, and allow 30 minutes for a large room and about 15 minutes for a bedroom. In all cases, comply with the instructions for the device used.
In cosmetics: In cosmetics, it is used to solve problems of heavy legs, cellulite and water retention.
Clary Sage essential oil is used very diluted in a rich vegetable oil to perform a draining and invigorating massage. Pour 4 drops of essential oil for 1 teaspoon of vegetable oil of your choice and massage gently into the area concerned.
You can also refer to specific books or specialized sites to discover other ways to use your essential oils.
- Do not use on Children under 7 years of age.
- Do not use in case of moral depression or asthenia.
- Do not use on people allergic to essential oils.
- Consult a physician for any therapeutic indication or oral treatment.
- Never inject essential oils intravenously or intramuscularly and do not combine them with drug treatments without medical advice.
- In case of doubts or questions, do not hesitate to ask your doctor for advice.
- Do not leave essential oil bottles within the reach of children.
To preserve :
- The recommended storage period for the direct consumption of essential oils, especially in infusion, is two years.
- For any other use, essential oils are still as effective after five or six years.
Salvia sclarea (clary sage) oil, linalool*, limonene*, geraniol*.
*Allergens naturally present
Dangerous. Comply with precautions for use.
Aspiration hazard. Causes skin irritation. May cause an allergic skin reaction. Causes serious eye damage. TToxic to aquatic life with long-lasting effects